Our next Solution Spotlight is about creating a self-serve configurator tool. This tool is used by web visitors to enter minimal information in order to receive a transparent quote, with a further option to place an order.
Are you new to Solution Spotlights? They’re a series of short “Use Cases” to showcase what challenges our customers were having prior to working with Avrion, and how we collaborated with them to create a solution.
They’re designed to give you inspiration on how you could further digitise your systems, making your business much more efficient.
If you missed the first in the series, you can read it here.
A Multi-Divisional Service Company – Creating a Self-Serve Configurator Tool for Personalising Quotes
This long-term customer wanted to add an easy to use, mobile friendly webpage to promote a new service, targeted at small companies.
They wanted to enable the customer to enter minimal information in order to receive a transparent quote, with a further option to place an order.
Are your products and/or services structured so that they can be translated into a product configurator?
To provide a public-facing self-serve configurator tool for personalising quotes for prospective small business customers in an integrated way with their existing system architecture.
- Online quote builder tool embedded into the business’s own website.
- Designed as a single-page configurator enabling the customer to select the various options and then go through an e-commerce style sign-up process.
- Integrated using API’s, passing enquiries and sign-ups into the business’s back-office system, with additional workflows designed for managing leads and orders.
- CRM system automatically updated with customer details, sales opportunity etc.
- Customer details also sent to the business’s eMarketing platform, assigned to various email campaigns.
- Keeps Customers updated and provides self-service for delivery queries.
- Automates a repetitive process.
- Saves 80-100 hours/week to focus on other areas of growing their business.
Middleware Portal, Maximizer CRM, Contract Renewal System.